A New Wave interprets the untouched Danish West coast in three design stories about the dramatic landscape. A tactile and sculptural simplicity is the essence of the three-dimensional constructions reflecting the Sand, Grass and Ocean motifs. All patterns feature an obvious presence of the rough nature in constant change and though developed as a broadloom collection, the Grass design is available as tiles too.
Produced in regenerated and regenerable ECONYL® yarns crafted from industrial waste such as abandoned fishing nets and fitted with the patented Ecotrust felt backing, A New Wave is the completely green tile choice for your sustainable interior project.
• Designs/colours: 1 unique design available in 7 colours
• Qualities: 1 quality
• Available in: Tiles (The Grass design only), Wall-to-wall and Rugs
• Recolour options: No
• Minimum orders: 48x48 cm = No minimum order requirements & 96x96 cm = 40 m2
• Performance areas: EN1307 standard/Class 33 – Commercial – Heavy usage
• Certification: Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM and Indoor Air Comfort Gold
• Ready for dispatch: Within 2 weeks from receipt of order
• Sample service: 48 hour sample service
Are you planning a project, let us help you through the entire process, from idea to unique carpet solution.
Fill in the form below and we will contact you.
Or contact us at + 45 97 11 88 11 / firstname.lastname@example.org