Stains are hard to avoid. Fortunately, carpets from ege are easy to clean as long as you follow some simple pieces of advice.
- Remove spots and stains immediately. They will be easier to remove and will not have time to spread.
- Absorb spilled liquids with a clean white cloth or white paper towels.
- Work from the edges of the spill to the centre.
Regular cleaning of your carpets
Regular cleaning of carpets removes any accumulated dirt which is not removed by ordinary vacuum cleaning and stain removal.
We recommend that carpets in transition areas, entrances and other especially exposed areas are cleaned every month or as needed. We recommend that you use the Chem-Dry method for cleaning carpets.
Benefits of Chem-Dry:
- Very effective cleaning method
- Small amounts of water are used
- No soaking the carpet backing
- No chemicals are used
- Dirt is removed from the carpet pile
- Short drying time (typically 1-2 hours)
- Low risk of incorrect carpet treatment
- Minimal impact on indoor climate
- The carpet remains cleaner for longer
You can read more about carpet cleaning in our maintenance manual. You can find it here.